- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. A new relaxation beverage may be coming to a store near you.
The Chill Group said its Just Chill beverage — which increases focus and reduces stress using 100% natural ingredients, including ginseng, ginko biloba and other essential vitamins — currently is being sold in Whole Foods stores in California. The company will exhibit Just Chill at the 2010 National Association of Convenience Stores Show in Atlanta this week and hopes to gain national distribution in the near future.
“Early success in the California market makes us confident that national distribution for Just Chill will occur at a better-than-average pace,” said Robert Young, president and COO of The Chill Group.
The suggested retail price for Just Chill is $1.99 per 8.4-oz can.