- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Walgreens launches environmentally friendly store brand Ology, formulated free of 'harmful chemicals'
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
Take a bite out of clutter
Photogator has released an alternative to the clips, tape and pushpins essential in any office or home. The Photogator is an oval plastic stand with three curved slots that holds photo cards, recipe cards, photos and even retail signage.
Price: $6 (3-pack), $15 (10-pack)
Allergens to love
GIANTmicrobes has released a Hay Fever plush toy as part of its collection representing various creatures and diseases. Modeled on electron micrographs of pollen particles, it includes the micrograph image and scientific information.
Tea and scones
Kitchen T.L.C. is selling tea-infused scone mixes that can be prepared in 15 minutes. Flavors include cranberry Earl Grey, strawberry hibiscus, chocolate chip chai and vanilla orange rooibos.
Earth-friendly, germ deadly
BioTech Medical has unveiled SpectraSan Hungry Enzymes, a line of environmentally friendly cleaning products that includes No-Rinse Floor Cleaner.