- The Little Clinic to leverage VisualDx to enhance patient care
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- The Little Clinic opens additional clinics inside Kroger
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic has promoted Chance Cole to VP business development and processes, handling business-to-business and overall business development, process improvement and nonclinical training activities.
Cole joined the company in July 2010 as The Little Clinic manager of integration. Prior to accepting a position with The Little Clinic, he spent 20 years with Kroger as a store manager, Kroger coordinator, Kroger merchandising, retail operations manager and marketplace merchandising manager.
"Chance has been an integral part of our success since he arrived, and I'm looking forward to the leadership he will provide in his new role," stated Mike Stoll, CEO for The Little Clinic. "His understanding of the inner workings of retail grocery stores makes him a perfect fit for this position."
The Little Clinic healthcare centers currently are located inside select Kroger stores in Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio; King Soopers stores in Colorado; and Fry's Food Stores. The Little Clinic also provides management to branded clinics in Florida and Georgia.