- Kraft keeps innovation flowing with 40-plus new products
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Oscar Mayer adds new innovations for grilling season
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- Jack Link's dips into new snacking territory with Big Dippers
FRANKLIN, Tenn. — Cesar has launched new canine meals that feature ingredient combinations and unique toppings.
The new Savory Delights lineup includes such flavors as: filet mignon flavor with bacon and potato; porterhouse steak flavor with peas and carrots; rosemary chicken flavor with spring vegetables; ham and egg flavor with bacon and potato; and rotisserie chicken flavor with bacon and cheese. As part of the launch, Cesar is hosting a weeklong Twitter event called "the #sharethejoy 10,000 Savory Delights Twitter giveaway." Starting Sept. 5, for each tweet that shares why dog owners love their four-legged family member so much and includes the hashtag #sharethejoy in their message to Cesar's Twitter handle, @CesarCuisine, Cesar said it will send each participating tweeter two complimentary Savory Delights meals.
"At Cesar, we are committed to making every meal a one-of-a-kind dining experience for the dogs we love," said Denise Truelove, brand manager for Cesar Canine Cuisine. "We know dog lovers want to provide the very best for their canine companions, and with the launch of new Savory Delights, we wanted to provide a different option for mealtime along with a chance to share the joy with fellow dog lovers via our exciting Twitter giveaway of 10,000 meals."