- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
LEBANON, Pa. — Reckitt Benckiser this fall launched Cepacol Sensations, pictured here in a CVS, for those consumers looking for sensational relief to help soothe their sore throat irritation. The product line contains a lower amount of numbing medication than Cepacol Maximum Strength products, but the three variants relieve sore throat pain and provide either an instantly cooling, warming or refreshing sensation.