- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
LEBANON, Pa. — Reckitt Benckiser this fall launched Cepacol Sensations, pictured here in a CVS, for those consumers looking for sensational relief to help soothe their sore throat irritation. The product line contains a lower amount of numbing medication than Cepacol Maximum Strength products, but the three variants relieve sore throat pain and provide either an instantly cooling, warming or refreshing sensation.