- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
LEBANON, Pa. — Reckitt Benckiser this fall launched Cepacol Sensations, pictured here in a CVS, for those consumers looking for sensational relief to help soothe their sore throat irritation. The product line contains a lower amount of numbing medication than Cepacol Maximum Strength products, but the three variants relieve sore throat pain and provide either an instantly cooling, warming or refreshing sensation.