- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Study questions drug-discount programs
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
BOSTON Gillette, which is part of Procter & Gamble, has teamed up with WWE Superstar John Cena to promote its line of blades and razors, shave preparations and personal care items.
Cena will be featured in the ad campaign for the launch of the new Gillette Fusion Phenom razor, as well as public appearances at mobile marketing events throughout the United States during the summer.
He will make his debut as a Gillette spokesperson in a television commercial that is breaking this month.
Cena, who has held the WWE Championship three times, the U.S. Championship three times, and the World Tag Team Championship, is also an actor and musical artist. In 2007, he starred in Fast Cars and Superstars: The Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race. He placed second in the speed challenge and first in the accuracy challenge before ultimately losing in the final episode to NFL Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway and placing third overall in the competition.