- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Teva, Mylan launch Viagra generics in Europe
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
SAN DIEGO — Celgene Corp. chairman and CEO Robert Hugin has been elected as chairman of a pharmaceutical industry trade group.
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America announced the election of Hugin, as well as Pfizer president and CEO Ian Read as chairman-elect of the PhRMA board of directors and Merck chairman, president and CEO as board treasurer.
Hugin succeeds Eli Lilly president, chairman and CEO John Lechleiter as chairman, PhRMA said.