- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
SAN DIEGO — Celgene Corp. chairman and CEO Robert Hugin has been elected as chairman of a pharmaceutical industry trade group.
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America announced the election of Hugin, as well as Pfizer president and CEO Ian Read as chairman-elect of the PhRMA board of directors and Merck chairman, president and CEO as board treasurer.
Hugin succeeds Eli Lilly president, chairman and CEO John Lechleiter as chairman, PhRMA said.