- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Lifeway Foods serves up new veggie smoothies
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
BOULDER, Colo. — Celestial Seasonings has introduced an energy shot that combines B vitamins, botanicals and kombucha, a fermented black tea.
Kombucha Energy Shots are packaged in single-serve, 2-fl.-oz. bottles and are available in citrus, berry and Pomegranate Xtreme varieties.
"Our new Kombucha Energy Shots help satisfy the need for an all-natural and healthful option in the energy shot category," Celestial Seasonings VP and chief marketing officer Blake Waltrip saod. "Consumers have told us that the energy boost provided by kombucha is the primary reason they enjoy it, and Kombucha Energy Shots support natural energy while meeting our high standards for quality."
Kombucha Energy Shots currently are available at Whole Foods locations nationwide, with expansion to other stores starting in December.