LOS ANGELES Celebrity hairstylist and beauty expert Billy Lowe, who has worked with numerous Hollywood A-Listers and appeared on such hit reality shows as TLC's "10 Years Younger," MTV's "Made" and "Extreme Make-over," has launched his own luxury hair care line.
The just-launched hair care line contains two shampoos, two conditioners and seven styling products. It is also ideal for color treated hair. The lineincludes:
- Nourishing Volume Shampoo & Conditioner for volume, weightless style and silky smooth hair.
- Daily Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner for hair that needs a moisture boost.
- Silky Style Cream a styling cream for smoothing hair, fighting frizz and giving brilliant shine.
- Thermal Style & Finish Spray, which pre-treats and protects from thermal styling.
- Protecting Shine Spray, whch protects from UV damage.
- Nourishing Volume Foam, which is a light weight mousse that doesn't weight hair down.
- Smoothing Gel, which is a great shaper for shorter hairstyles and can be cocktailed with any other product.
- Ultimate Finish Spray, a humidity-resistant hairspray that lets you shape, style, and reshape if needed.
Key product benefits include Asian sugar, which repairs and nourishes hair from within, and soy proteins to help strengthen hair and restore lost amino acids.
"The solutions that I was presented with were anything but complicated. Many other manufacturers offered hundreds of products and the whole process was overwhelming. What I wanted for my clients was a clean and simple line that offered outstanding professional results. Now, people can have red carpet hair just like my celebrity clients no matter where they live," stated Lowe.