- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Sam's Club piloting online subscription service
- Air Force master sergeant Jessica Hughes named PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician of the Year
LOS ANGELES — April marks Family Moments Month, and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment is celebrating with the Blu-ray and DVD release of several films for the whole family to enjoy.
Part of Fox's yearlong Million Moments campaign, the studio releases films group thematically by month.
This Easter, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and MGM will release such favorites as "Ice Age," "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" and "Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs," "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel," "Horton Hears a Who," "Pink Panther 2," and "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" on Blu-ray and DVD. Such classic films as "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and "The Sound of Music" also will be part of the April releases.
For more information, visit Yearofamillionmoments.com.