- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Hallmark names VP, strategic relationships
- Kantar Media: Double-digit increases across retailer coupons in 2013
CLEVELAND — Customers looking to make the holiday season merry and bright can look no further than American Greetings.
The greeting card company has introduced a new collection of Christmas cards to its lineup, which includes special recordable music cards that allow senders to sing along to their favorite carols, while the new Kathy Davis cards feature watercolor art and heartfelt words.
American Greetings also has introduced new wrapping paper that includes plenty of character. The company this year is touting traditional seasonal favorites, such as Rudolph and Frosty, and such modern stars as Dora the Explorer, Spongebob Squarepants and the characters from Sesame Street, "A Christmas Story" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."
Consumers can find everything they need this holiday season at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores.