- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- Walgreens partners with family support group Tomorrow's Child
NOVI, Mich. The Chain Drug Marketing Association last week named Bob Messick to the newly created position of SVP.
"Bob's past retail experience with Fruth Pharmacy for 28 years will be a positive addition to our CDMA staff," stated Jim Devine, president of CDMA. “Bob has also served on the CDMA board of directors and CDMA strategic planning committee. His knowledge from having served in these positions will be a great asset to CDMA.”
In the past two years, CDMA has experienced 25% growth in sales and membership.
Messick’s responsibilities at CDMA will include purchasing, marketing and advertising. He will report directly to Devine and will start Aug. 30. Messick has relocated from West Virginia to Brighton, Mich., with his wife, Julia, and their three sons.