- CDMA to bring 2013 Trade Expo to Atlanta in February
- 'Go Time' declared for NACDS Total Store Expo participants
- CDMA to host 88th Annual Trade Expo in Tampa, Fla., in 2014
- CDMA recognizes several members at 86th annual trade event
- Author, business consultant Jim Collins to keynote 2013 NACDS Total Store Expo
NOVI, Mich. — A coalition owned by 125 regional drug chains, independent pharmacies, regional drug wholesalers and specialty distributors will host its annual trade expo next month at the Hilton Orlando in Orlando, Fla.
The Chain Drug Marketing Association said it will celebrate its 85th year of uniting suppliers with its members, allowing buyers to discuss business opportunities with exhibitors, meet and exchange ideas with other buyers and learn about new CDMA programs that can help to increase profitability in the front end of their stores.
What's more, the expo also will include the Store Brand Forum, a one-on-one meeting format with buyers and store brands' manufacturers, which will feature industry and marketing trends, new product launches and more. Another treat for buyers is the CDMA Showroom and Direct Import area, where a large variety of seasonal and everyday merchandise will be on display.
But while each component of the expo is an excellent opportunity for buyers and members, the CDMA noted the highlight of the expo is the 85th anniversary celebration dinner, which will give all attendees a chance to help CDMA honor the past and to plan for the future.
For more information, click here.