- 3FLOZ opens automated retail store at Atlanta's airport
- CDC: Flu vaccination prevented an estimated 6.6 million influenza-associated illnesses last season
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- CDC: Mississippi has the lowest life expectancy of baby boomers who have celebrated 65th birthday
NOVI, Mich. — The Chain Drug Marketing Association on Wednesday announced its 87th Annual Trade Expo will take place Feb. 19 to 22 at the Hilton Atlanta in Atlanta.
A “Lunch and Learn” for buyers is planned with Bruce Kneeland, of Epicor Software Solutions, speaking about “How successful Pharmacy Owners use the Front-End to Build Sales and Improve Their Image."
CDMA is owned by more than 100 regional drug chains, independent pharmacies, regional drug wholesalers, specialty distributors and buying groups.