- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Fulfilling the need for healthcare-information demand among wired adults, seniors
- A toast to CVS and Twitter
- HHS releases early detection system through Twitter
- @Walgreens: 'It's time to take a stand against @ExpressScripts'
ATLANTA — In honor of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Get Smart About Antibiotics Week, the CDC will host a discussion on Twitter that will underscore the importance of appropriate antibiotic use.
The awareness week, which was first established in 2008, will begin Monday, while the Twitter chat is scheduled to take place on Tuesday. The discussion encourages a dialogue between healthcare professionals and members of the CDC on ways to improve antibiotic use in healthcare settings and more.
For more information, visit CDC.gov/GetSmart.