- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Body care, deodorant benefit from products for him
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
PRINCETON, N.J. — Church & Dwight on Tuesday launched its new Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit, which uses a formula that is pH balanced with Arm & Hammer baking soda to help prevent stinging or discomfort commonly associated with saline irrigation.
The product's visible fill line and translucent orange color help ensure that consumers are able to achieve an optimal salt-to-water ratio during use, C&D stated. Each kit contains 50 saline packets. Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit refill packets containing 100 packets also will be available.
For a limited time, Church & Dwight is offering consumers an opportunity to try the new Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit for free through the brand's "Try Me Free" promotion at specific retailers and online at SimplySaline.com.
Suggested retail prices range from $5.99 to $14.99.