- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Costco reports Q2 sales up, net income down
- Walgreens increases quarterly dividend by 14.5%
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Health and beauty products manufacturer CCA Industries — whose brands include Plus+White toothpastes and teeth whiteners, Nutra Nail nail care treatments and Gel Perfect UV-free gel color — announced that its board has approved the company’s 34th consecutive dividend.
The board approved a dividend of 7 cents per share for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, payable to all shareholders of record as of Nov. 6, 2012, and to be paid on Dec. 6, 2012.
"We are optimistic that our revenues and net income will continue to grow into fiscal 2013 and are pleased to continue the dividend for our shareholders as we work to enhance shareholder value," stated Dunnan Edell, president and CEO.
Last week, the company reported total revenues for the third quarter ended Aug. 31 of $14 million, an increase of 14.5% compared with the year-ago period. Net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was $428,747 compared with net income of $399,294 for the same period in fiscal 2011. Basic and fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter were 6 cents.