- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
- Kroger declares quarterly dividend
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- Exchange in 2012 paid dividend of $224 million to military morale, welfare and recreation programs
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — CCA Industries, which manufactures and markets health and beauty aids, has announced that its board of directors has approved a dividend of 7 cents per share for the second quarter of fiscal 2012, payable to all shareholders of record as of June 8, and to be paid on July 9.
This will be the company's 32nd consecutive dividend.
"We are continuing our record of dividends, as management and the board of directors remain optimistic regarding the company's future growth," stated Dunnan Edell, president and CEO of CCA Industries.