- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
ROCKVILLE, Md. — Catalyst Health Solutions and Walgreens on Monday announced that the Federal Trade Commission has granted early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with Catalyst’s previously announced proposed acquisition of Walgreens Health Initiatives, the pharmacy benefit management subsidiary of Walgreens.
Completion of the proposed acquisition remains subject to other closing conditions. The companies continue to expect to complete the transaction in the first half of 2011.