- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
ST PETERSBURG, Fla. — A division of Catalina Marketing has introduced a healthcare solution designed to drive medication adherence and create healthier outcomes for patients.
Catalina Health said its Health Consumer Journey turns in-depth insights — gathered from its privacy protected, proprietary pharmacy databases — into personalized patient education that is clinically and emotionally relevant, and delivers it to health consumers where they need it most — right at the pharmacy point-of-care, the company said.
“You can’t incite change unless you know what’s preventing adherence on an individual basis,” Catalina Health president Renee Selman said. “The Health Consumer Journey is reinventing the way we help drive adherence by understanding each patient is on a different health journey, examining their unique emotional drivers, and crafting meaningful messaging that resonates and motivates the individual health consumer.”