- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
SEDRO-WOOLLEY, Wash. — Cascadian Farm will welcome a line of bars made with organic pea protein — a protein source derived entirely from plants — to its robust line of products.
The bars are available nationwide in two flavors, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Honey Roasted Nut, and offer a chewy texture that packs 9 g of protein in each serving.
"We know consumers are searching for innovative products made with protein from legumes, vegetables and nuts, and so we are thrilled to introduce a new line of bars made with organic pea protein," Scott Lee, marketing director for Cascadian Farm, said. "What's especially exciting about these bars is that we've found a way to deliver this protein source while also fulfilling our promise to provide our customers with delicious organic foods the whole family will enjoy."
The new Cascadian Farm pea protein bars retail for $4.49 for a box of five bars.