- Impax Labs, Tolmar receive FDA approval for generic version of Solaraze
- Impax Labs to market generic or authorized generic version of OxyContin under deal with Purdue Pharma
- Impax appoints former FDA adviser to board
- Impax Labs challenges patent on bladder-control drug
- Impax Labs' president, CEO Larry Hsu to retire
HAYWARD, Calif. — Impax Labs has appointed a new president of its generic pharmaceutical division.
The drug maker said that Carole Ben-Maimon will be responsible for expanding the generic business. Recently, Ben-Maimon served as Qualitest Pharmaceuticals' SVP corporate strategy consulting. Additionally, she served as the chairman of the board of the Generic Pharmaceutical Association from 2000 to 2003.
Ben-Maimon will report to Impax's president and CEO Larry Hsu.