- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
NEW YORK Supermodel Carol Alt is launching her new skin care line, dubbed Raw Essentials, with in-store appearances at Duane Reade stores on Nov. 17 and 18.
On Nov. 17, Alt will be at the Duane Reade store at Third Avenue and 58th Street, and on Nov. 18, she will be at the Eighth Avenue and 42nd Street store.
Alt created Raw Essentials with such organic ingredients as green tea, blue chamomile, cucumber, rose, tangerine, lavender and calendula. Raw Essentials never is heated above 115 degrees Farenheit to preserve vitamins and nutrients that create glowing, healthy-looking skin.
"We are so thrilled to have Carol Alt's new line Raw Essentials at Duane Reade. Shoppers will be delighted to have a skin care line so cutting-edge and green at their local Duane Reade corner drug store," stated Joe Magnacca, president of Duane Reade.
Alt has graced more than 700 magazine covers and has appeared in 65 films. She is among the "Top 5 Models of All Time," according to AskMen.com, alongside Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bundchen.