- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands on Thursday unveiled a revamped website featuring both a consumer-centric and a business-to-business version.
“We feel this new website design reflects who we are as a company and better serves both our consumer-facing and B-to-B customers," stated Jeff Swain, VP marketing, Carex Health Brands. "Every day at Carex we seek to improve the quality of life of our consumers and to better serve our resellers. This web site is a giant leap forward toward accomplishing those goals.”
The consumer side of the website was built as a solution-based tool to assist caregivers and end-consumers in making product decisions. The website offers a new feature that allows users to sort and shop by condition or disease state vs. a specific item or brand. Products can then be added to the online shopping cart and purchased via Carex’s website. An instruction manual is available in the “download” tab underneath each product.
Also on the consumer side of the website is a newly revamped Carex Care Connection, an online community created for the Carex consumer as an informational resource and an outlet to share.
The B-to-B version of the website is organized by brand. Buyers can make quick order lists of items they purchase on a regular basis, create an order based on items and quantity, and then easily route approvals.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.