- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Sara Evans, Hidden Valley team up to help moms get creative
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
OAKLAND, Calif. — Carex Health Brands has introduced a swivel cushion that is designed to help users get in and out of a vehicle or chair.
The molded foam ring cushion is designed to provide pain relief for those with hemorrhoid or prostate-related discomfort, as well as prevent back strain.
Carex’s new swivel cushion is available online and at select retailers, independent pharmacies and drug stores for a suggested retail price of $24.99.