- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands recently introduced a new, box-style, bright light therapy lamp to its line of Day-Light therapeutic products.
Designed for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms due to light deficiency, the SunLite is an option to boost energy, improve sleep and help maintain wellness. Bright light therapy is the first line of treatment recommended by healthcare professionals for treating the “Winter Blues.” It has also been proven effective for circadian sleep issues and non-seasonal mood disorders caused by light deficiency.
The SunLite offers a broad field of illumination and features 10,000 LUX of 99.3% UV-filtered white light (4,000 Kelvin). The lamp is available in a silver or brown finish. Suggested retail price is $99.99.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.