- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Carex salutes U.S. flag with new cane
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
OAKLAND, Calif. — Carex has introduced its Ultra Grip bath suction handle, the brand's first and only product with suction power.
Featuring dual-locking suction cups, the Ultra Grip bath suction handle holds tightly to any flat, smooth and nonporous surface. It also features indicators that change from red to green when the bar has been properly fastened.
Carex's new product will be available at select retailers next month, including Target, H-E-B, Fred Meyer and Shopko, for a suggested retail price of $14.99.