- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
OAKLAND, Calif. — Carex has introduced its Ultra Grip bath suction handle, the brand's first and only product with suction power.
Featuring dual-locking suction cups, the Ultra Grip bath suction handle holds tightly to any flat, smooth and nonporous surface. It also features indicators that change from red to green when the bar has been properly fastened.
Carex's new product will be available at select retailers next month, including Target, H-E-B, Fred Meyer and Shopko, for a suggested retail price of $14.99.