- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Carex Health acquires the ThermiPaq Hot & Cold Therapy brand
- Menasha Packaging expands Folding Carton Group plant
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands on Thursday announced its acquisition of the Detach N’ Go brand from Inventures Products.
The Detach N' Go product line consists of detachable pill cases that serve a niche market of people with active lifestyles.
“We were impressed with the quality and design of Detach N’ Go’s many products and how perfectly they complement our existing line of Apex medication compliance products. We plan on working seamlessly together to continue to grow the line and incorporate many of Detach N’ Go’s features into our newest products," Matt McElduff, president of Carex Health Brands. "We will also look to add their existing products to our current broad base of distribution.”