- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Cardinal Health posts Q2 revenues of $22.2 billion, increases outlook for fiscal year
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Cardinal Health profits increase in first quarter
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
DUBLIN, Ohio — Healthcare services company Cardinal Health announced that its board of directors has approved an increase in the company's quarterly dividend to 21.5 cents per share, or 86 cents per share on an annualized basis.
The declared dividend marks a 10% increase above what the company has paid out since July 2010, and also marks the 107th consecutive regular quarterly dividend for Cardinal Health.
The regular quarterly dividend is payable on July 15 to shareholders of record on July 1.