- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
- Q&A with George Barrett: Cardinal Health’s commitment to independent pharmacy
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Fiacco entering VP post may be sign of changes
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Thursday announced that it has joined Practice Greenhealth, a membership organization for institutions and businesses in the healthcare field that are engaged in reducing their environmental footprints.
"Cardinal Health is committed to helping increase efficiencies and cost-effectiveness in health care," stated Frank Macielak, VP environment, health and safety. "Our Practice Greenhealth membership is a perfect complement to the work we're already doing in the areas of pollution prevention, energy efficiency and product stewardship."
Practice Greenhealth offers a variety of programs to its members, including environmental purchasing, sustainable operations, continuing education, webinars, networking opportunities and communications.