- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Tuesday announced the extension of its distribution agreement to supply pharmaceuticals to Walgreens' national network of retail pharmacies.
The agreement will prolong into 2013. Additional terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“Walgreens is a valued partner for Cardinal Health, and we are proud to continue our long-standing relationship,” said George Barrett, Cardinal Health chairman and CEO. “The new agreement builds on the fundamentals of our existing relationship, and the terms were factored into the fiscal 2011 guidance we provided in October.”