- Hallmark names VP, strategic relationships
- Walgreens enhances photo creation capabilities on mobile app
- Blu poised to grow as major category player
- Reports: Hallmark to cut staff, eliminate party wares division
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
CLEVELAND American Greetings is giving a nod to childhood with its new Flipbook cards, which contain an entertaining animation produced by simply pulling panels to reveal a surprising design.
The interactive animation can tell a story or deliver a birthday message, American Greetings said.
"We know that kids love interactive cards because they offer an element of playfulness that make the greetings even more fun and more meaningful," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "With Flipbook, we are introducing the importance of the card-giving experience to kids. They'll love these cool cards because they are fun and special, which is exactly what we hope to share in every greeting we send at any age."
Consumers can find the new Flipbook cards for birthdays and Halloween at participating drug chains, grocery stores and supercenters nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores.