- Reports: Novartis exits vaccines and animal health while acquiring oncology business from GSK
- GSK, Novartis create an $11 billion consumer healthcare business
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
DETROIT Generic drug maker Caraco Pharmaceutical Labs has launched a generic antidepressant, Caraco said Wednesday.
The drug maker announced the launch of bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets in the 150 mg and 200 mg strengths.
The drug is a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline’s Wellbutrin SR. Various versions of the drug have annual sales of $300 million, according to Caraco.