- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
NEW YORK — "The force" is with them indeed.
CandyRific, known for its confection creations through various licensing deals, debuted its Star Wars-themed products at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York during Valentine’s Day weekend. The CandyRific novelty items lineup pairs together Lucasfilm’s "Star Wars" with M&M’s characters.
As part of the celebration, such Star Wars characters as Princess Leia and Storm Troopers were on hand, along with CandyRific CEO Rob Auerbach.