- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
CAMDEN, N.J. — Campbell Soup Co. has appointed a new leader for its human resources department.
Robert Morrissey, who has served as VP human resources for Campbell's North America division since 2006, was appointed SVP and chief human resources officer. In his new role, Morrissey will be responsible for Campbell's global human resources function, including talent acquisition and management, organizational effectiveness, compensation and benefits, and diversity and inclusion for the company's 18,000 employees.
Morrissey succeeds Nancy Reardon, SVP and chief human resources and communications officer, who is retiring from her post after nearly eight years in the role.
Prior to joining Campbell's, Morrissey held human resources roles with drug maker Bristol-Myers Squibb from 1997 to 2003.