- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
CAMDEN, N.J. — Campbell Soup Co. has completed the acquisition of Kelsen Group A/S, a producer of baked snacks, including the Kjeldsens and Royal Dansk brands, sold in 85 countries around the world.
Based in Denmark, Kelsen is a provider in the assortment segment of the sweet biscuits category in China and Hong Kong, where growth in sweet biscuits is outpacing the growth of the $60 billion global sweet biscuits market.
Campbell will operate Kelsen as a standalone business, reporting to Luca Mignini, president of Campbell International. Senior members of Kelsen’s management team, including Brian Rønsholdt, CEO of Kelsen Group, will continue to lead the business.