- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
CAMDEN, N.J. — Campbell Soup Co. has completed the acquisition of Kelsen Group A/S, a producer of baked snacks, including the Kjeldsens and Royal Dansk brands, sold in 85 countries around the world.
Based in Denmark, Kelsen is a provider in the assortment segment of the sweet biscuits category in China and Hong Kong, where growth in sweet biscuits is outpacing the growth of the $60 billion global sweet biscuits market.
Campbell will operate Kelsen as a standalone business, reporting to Luca Mignini, president of Campbell International. Senior members of Kelsen’s management team, including Brian Rønsholdt, CEO of Kelsen Group, will continue to lead the business.