- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- Study: Researchers find that committing to quit smoking every Monday improves success rate
LATHROP, Calif. — The maker of a line of protein shakes has hired yoga expert Kristin McGee to promote its product.
CalNaturale Svelte said Wednesday that it had hired McGee to share fitness tips for people attempting to meet New Year's resolutions related to fitness.
"As a yoga and Pilates instructor, I'm always searching for fun and interesting ways to help my students achieve and maintain their New Year's resolutions and fitness goals," McGee said. "This year, with the help of CalNaturale Svelte, I want to encourage everyone to take control of their mind and body by setting attainable goals, creating a game plan and most importantly, staying positive."
Tips from McGee include setting attainable, specific goals; simple and positive activities to increase well-being; creating a fitness game plan with milestones; and rewards for achieving goals, such as a fitness shake or new pair of jeans.