- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
New York — Give your new store and renovation projects the recognition they deserve: Entries are now being accepted for the 31st annual Chain Store Age Retail Store of the Year Design Competition, which will celebrate outstanding retail and restaurant design.
More than 20 categories are featured, ranging from supermarkets and discount/mass merchants to specialty stores and drug stores. Entries may be submitted by retailers, designers, architects or suppliers.
For more information and to download the entry form, click here.
The deadline for submissions is December 17, 2012. See entry form for information about extensions. For questions, email Marianne Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.