- Three key milestones show Rite Aid's continued progress
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Hartman Group breaks down health and wellness consumer segments
- Mobile health apps represent a sweet opportunity for those retailers trading on health and wellness
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
SAN DIEGO — Bumble Bee Foods has introduced a quarterly e-book on health and wellness, the company said Wednesday.
"BeeWell for Live — A Living Guide" offers wellness advice, tips and recipes created in collaboration with Bumble Bee registered dietitians Stephanie Clarke and Willow Jarosh, as well as fitness coach Jennifer Grayeb and celebrity chef Scott Leibfried.
The first edition, centered around the new year and spring, includes tips on setting measurable goals, crafting a fitness routine, recipes for fast and simple meals, and tips for shopping at neighborhood farmers markets.
"The 'BeeWell Living Guide' is an integral part of our overall brand efforts to promote healthy lifestyles and deliver on our mission," Bumble Bee SVP marketing and corporate social responsibility Dave Melbourne said. "It brings to life our health-and-wellness brand platform, providing content that's very authentic and hopefully resourceful for readers, with the help of our longtime partners, a fantastic team of wellness and lifestyle experts."