- Walgreens' Shannon Curtin shares insights during latest Mack Elevation Forum
- Walgreens' longtime EVP store operations Glenn Kraiss, 79, passes away
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- ECRM announces construction of Charlie Bowlus Technology and Innovation Center
- Leading retailers, suppliers gather in NYC for 14th annual Industry Issues Summit
LOS ANGELES — A leader in mosquito repelling solutions now is selling its products worldwide.
Bug Bam — which creates such products as repelling wristbands, repelling pet tags and area repelling grids that may be placed in a variety of outdoor environments — said it now sells its products in 23 countries and counting. Worn around the wrist, ankle, or placed nearby, Bug Bam products have been scientifically proven to repel mosquitoes and other flying, biting insects for up to 100 hours. All products use 100% natural, nontoxic ingredients and are 100% recyclable, the company said.