- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
WADSWORTH, Ohio — Ritzman Pharmacy on Monday opened its doors in Buehler’s Fresh Food Markets, marking the completed transition of all Buehler’s 11 in-store pharmacies to Ritzman Pharmacies.
“The transition to Ritzman Pharmacy will, for the most part, be seamless to our customers; they will see the same faces and receive the same outstanding service they have come to expect from our pharmacies," stated Bob Buehler, Buehler's VP marketing.
Both Ritzman and Buehler’s are family-founded, locally owned and operated businesses. Buehler’s has been in business for more than 80 years and has pharmacy departments in 11 of their 13 supermarkets. Ritzman has been in operation for more than 60 years and adds those 11 new locations to its existing nine retail locations.