- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- NRF predicts 4% holiday sales increase this season
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
While viewers forecast that this year's overall spending will be up from last year for BTS, economic factors are still top of mind while shopping, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in July. More than half of viewers say they will shop for sales more this year compared with last year. The top drivers for BTS shopping venue selection are price (84%) and cost savings (76%). To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.