- Shoppers Drug Mart unveils arthritis screening program in Canada
- FDA approves easy-to-use injectable methotrexate for RA, psoriasis, juvenile arthritis
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Nuvo Research's Pennsaid 2% approved to treat pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa Brown Medical Industries last week announced that three of its products have earned the Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
The Arthritis Foundation program recognizes consumer products designed to be comfortable and effective, as well as easy to use by patients with arthritis. Brown Medical Industries earned the foundation’s seal on Imak Arthritis Gloves, Imak SmartGlove and Nice Stretch X Lite night splint for plantar fasciitis.
“We’re pleased to partner with such a respected authority on arthritis," stated Ivan Brown, CEO at Brown Medical. "We believe the collaboration with the Arthritis Foundation will allow us to expose more patients to our products.”