- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa Brown Medical Industries last week announced that three of its products have earned the Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
The Arthritis Foundation program recognizes consumer products designed to be comfortable and effective, as well as easy to use by patients with arthritis. Brown Medical Industries earned the foundation’s seal on Imak Arthritis Gloves, Imak SmartGlove and Nice Stretch X Lite night splint for plantar fasciitis.
“We’re pleased to partner with such a respected authority on arthritis," stated Ivan Brown, CEO at Brown Medical. "We believe the collaboration with the Arthritis Foundation will allow us to expose more patients to our products.”