- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- Sally Hansen names nail artist Madeline Poole global ambassador
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
NEW YORK — Broadway Nails has announced that Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer for The Pussycat Dolls, will be the celebrity brand ambassador for its new imPRESS press-on manicure.
As the imPRESS celebrity brand ambassador, Scherzinger, who is a judge on “The X Factor,” brings a chic, “glam rock” style to the brand.
“ImPRESS is fashion for your nail, it is a revolutionary way to apply polish. ... It gives the look of a gel manicure — but you don’t need an appointment,” stated Grace Tallon, SVP marketing for Broadway Nails.
Starting in December, imPRESS press-on manicure will be available in most major drug stores and Walmart stores nationwide. ImPRESS press-on manicure is available in 24 nail covers in 12 different sizes. The collection includes 18 colors ($5.99 each) and 18 patterns ($7.99 each).