CINCINNATI — Braun, a member of the Procter & Gamble Beauty and Grooming family of brands, has introduced its latest shaving innovation, the CoolTec electric shaver.
While most electric shavers allow heat to build up uncomfortably in the shaver head, CoolTec was engineered with an aluminium cooling bar that continuously removes heat from the shaver head. The shaver’s design elements ensure a noticeable reduction in the signs of dry shaving irritation, including burning, itching, redness, skin tension and warmth, the company stated.
“CoolTec is arguably the most technologically advanced dry shaver in the world,” stated Michael Kewley, marketing manager of Braun male dry shaving. “CoolTec’s innovation is matched by its elegance. From the meticulous craftsmanship of the dual-zoned, rubberized grip to the enduring strength of its ergonomic handle, the product’s dynamic design is the perfect balance of quality, functionality and aesthetics that will change the way men dry shave.”
According to the company, the secret behind CoolTec’s innovation is Braun’s thermo-electric-cooling (TEC) technology, which was originally developed for use in spacecrafts and satellites. With this technology, Braun CoolTec is the first dry shaver specially engineered to take the heat out of shaving. The shaver is also accredited by the Skin Health Alliance, an independent, not-for-profit organization working with international dermatologists, researchers and skin scientists.
Features of Braun CoolTec’s include:
- Three-stage cutting system that adapts automatically to facial contours, simultaneously shaving short and long hairs with every stroke;
- SensoBlade technology designed to capture and cut hairs growing in different directions for the ultimate smooth shave;
- Long-hair trimmer for easy and precise beard and sideburn styling;
- Full battery charge in only an hour, and up to 45 minutes of cordless shaving;
- Available with the automatic clean and charge station, a cleaning process unique to Braun. At the touch of a button the shaver is hygienically cleaned, charged and lubricated for maximum convenience, keeping the key precision cutting parts in top condition; and
- Cools your face to 44 degree.
Designed by engineers, Braun CoolTec shaver is endorsed by Dr. Marcus Maurer, professor of dermatology and allergy and director of research at Allergie-Centrum-Charité, Charité-Universitätsmedizin in Berlin, Germany, the company noted.
This summer, Braun asked men to try the CoolTec shaver for the first time at “Power of Cool” events in Hermosa Beach, Calif. and Miami. To hear their testimonials about the CoolTec shaving experience, visit http://goo.gl/gnBY30.
Braun °CoolTec has a recommended price of $199.99 and is currently available in U.S. stores.