- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- GN ReSound launches hearing aid compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- New study suggests blood pressure should be measured in both arms
The blood-pressure monitor for the tech-savvy, early-adopter baby boomer generation has arrived. Health Lab recently started distributing its iHealth BP3 blood-pressure monitoring system through Walgreens, Target and Best Buy, among other retailers.
The iHealth blood pressure monitoring system lets users measure and track their blood pressure and heart rate from the convenience of their iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The system comes with a blood-pressure arm cuff and a portable, battery-powered dock, allowing for quick and easy set up. The dock also doubles as a charging station for all three devices.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Diagnostics Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.