- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
NEW YORK The Greater New York Councils, Boy Scouts of America is honoring Harvey Alstodt at their 2007 Good Scout Consumer Products Honoree Award Luncheon next week.
Alstodt is president of Del Cosmetics, a part of Del Laboratories, which produces cosmetics and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. Other retail leaders expected to be present at the luncheon are: Mike Bloom, senior vice president of merchandising at CVS Caremark Health Care Service; James Mastrian, chief executive officer of the Rite Aid Corporation; Bryan Shirtliff, senior vice president, category management, the Rite Aid Corporation; and Chris Bodine, president, CVS Caremark Health Care Services, who received the award in 2005.