- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
CINCINNATI One year after making its retail debut, the Bounce Dryer Bar is getting recognition from Better Homes and Gardens as a way to simplify life.
In a recent poll conducted among its Reader Panel members -- comprised of 39,000 members -- Better Homes and Gardens revealed that Bounce Dryer Bar users are satisfied with the product's quality and convenience.
"We understand that Better Homes and Gardens readers are busy consumers who need fabric care products that make life easier and less stressful," said Mary Pochobradsky, Bounce marketing director. "We created the Bounce Dryer Bar with hopes of making the laundry process simpler for these women. And now, with the product being on the market for just over a year, we are proud that the feedback shows that we have succeeded in simplifying the lives of Better Homes and Gardens panelists."
The Bounce Dryer Bar is available in outdoor fresh and linen fresh scents nationwide for the suggested retail price of $4.49 for the two-month bar and $7.79 for the four-month bar.