- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- NRF predicts 4% holiday sales increase this season
- Aussie partners with Nickelodeon for brand's first-ever licensed product line
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
STAMFORD, Conn. Boots Retail International has announced that Martin Waters, the company’s chief executive officer, will resign Feb. 14.
Once his term is complete, Waters is expected to take a new post in the United States, according to Boots. However, details were not disclosed.
A successor has not yet been named, but in the interim Kevan Quantock will continue to lead the Boots team in North America. Quantock has more than 15 years of experience with Boots, playing an integral role in the company’s international development over the last eight years. When introducing Boots to the United States, he was instrumental in establishing commercial and trade relationships with both Target and CVS.
Boots earlier this week announced the launch of its No7 skin care line for men.